VFS Tasheel provides logistic and visa process facilitation services to visa applicants/users applying for a Visa.User Terms and Conditions
- Scope of User Terms & Conditions By accepting the User Terms & Conditions Agreement, you agree that your use of VFS Tasheel Website and websites related and linked to VFS Tasheel website, all applications, software and services available on the Website (except to the extent such services are subject of a separate agreement) will be governed by the User Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies posted on that Website/s with such changes and modifications as may be made from time to time.
- Eligibility of User The Website is available only to persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. Do not use the website if you cannot or are barred from entering into legally binding contracts or you are under the age of 18 or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended or prohibited from or accessing or using this or the linked websites as may be applicable.
- Intellectual Property Rights
VFS Tasheel owns or is licensed to use all intellectual property rights associated with the Website and its contents including the logos, graphics, icons, etc. ("Intellectual Property"). The Intellectual Properties are protected under the applicable laws and may not be copied or imitated or used or reproduced, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of VFS Tasheel.
VFS Tasheel grants you a limited, personal, non transferable and revocable license to access and use the Website and the services only in the manner permitted by VFS Tasheel. Apart from such limited license no other right or interest is granted by VFS Tasheel in the Website or its contents or services which shall always remain the property of VFS Tasheel, its affiliates or third parties.
- Prohibition against unlawful use
While accessing or using website, the user shall not:
- Post any content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on the Website nor post any material in whatsoever form, on the Website for any purpose other than the normal purpose for which the website is intended;
- Violate any laws, third party rights, or policies of VFS Tasheel;
- Hide or spoof his/her IP address or intentionally or bounce his/her communications through any intermediate computers;
- Alter the logs upon gaining access;
- Interfere with the technological operations of the Website or attempt or manipulate the content or material on the Website or of any other user or users;
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content including personal information;
- Use any robot, spider, search engine, scraper or other means whether manual, automated, mechanical, electrical or electronics either existing or that may be invented or discovered to access the Website and/or to do any of the acts mentioned above for any purpose other than the normal purpose for which the website is intended;
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on VFS Tasheel's infrastructure;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website;
- Bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website;
- Do or take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems, such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information of the Website or for using it for the purposes unrelated to VFS Tasheel;
- Access or attempt to gain root access, use any manual, mechanical, electrical or electronic means, computer programs, exploits, hacker tools, or scripts, software or hardware tools, search engines either existing or that may be invented either directly, indirectly or through any contrivance to change, modify, post, violate, misuse, abuse, erase, hack, distort, slow down, configure any system, website, to work for them, or to cause denial of services to other users or on other computers or down the website or its user features;
- Send, post, plant or distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm VFS Tasheel, or the interests or property of users;
- Copy, modify, or distribute content from the website and/or VFS Tasheel's copyrights and trademarks or other intellectual property;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users, their details, or any information relating to any other user's passport details, email addresses, etc.
- Limitation of Use/Termination Without limiting other remedies, VFS Tasheel may at its sole discretion or at the advice or under the directions of its clients limit, suspend, terminate temporarily or permanently, disable or prevent a user from accessing/making use of its service, prohibit access to its website/s, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep user/s off the website if VFS Tasheel thinks that the user is or is attempting to resort to abnormal usage or abuse, creating problems, potential or otherwise or possible legal liabilities, or is not acting consistently with the normal usage. The access and/or use of the website are at the discretion of VFS Tasheel and use by anyone may be restricted or terminated by VFS Tasheel at any time.
- Links to other websites At various points throughout the Website you may be offered automatic links to other internet websites including User/Mission websites that may be relevant to a particular aspect of this Website. This does not indicate that VFS Tasheel is necessarily associated with any of these other websites. Whilst it is the intention of VFS Tasheel that you should find these other websites of interest, neither VFS Tasheel, nor their officers, employees and agents shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other websites or any information contained in them, none of which have been verified or endorsed by VFS Tasheel or its affiliates.
- No Warranty & Limitation of Liability THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE ARE MADE AVAILABLE STRICTLY ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. VFS TASHEEL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILAIBITY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE AT THE WEBSITE. WHERE YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL CONTAINED IN IT, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ACCEPT THAT ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND UNDERTAKINGS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALINGS OR OTHERWISE IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE ARE EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In no event will VFS Tasheel be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use VFS Tasheel's Website, or any information provided on the Website or for any acts of the authorized agents who may be performing some of the functions such as scheduling of interview of the Visa applicants by using the Website or any other website or content accessed through it.
- Indemnity The user agrees to indemnify and hold VFS Tasheel, its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint venture partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the breach of this User Terms & Conditions, or violation by the user of any law of any country or the rights of a third party.
- Injunctive Relief The user acknowledges that a violation or any attempt thereof for any of the User Terms & Conditions shall cause irreparable damage to VFS Tasheel, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. The User agrees that VFS Tasheel shall be entitled to obtain an injunctive relief issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining the violation or any attempt thereof of the terms and conditions by user, or its affiliates, partners, or agents. VFS Tasheel shall be entitled to recover from user all costs and expenses incurred by VFS Tasheel in obtaining the injunction, including attorney's fees.
- Notice Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on VFS Tasheel's authorised agent at: [.] and to the Visa applicant/user at: the e-mail address and/or address provided to VFS Tasheel during the online registration process. Notice is deemed given 24 hours after an e-mail is sent. VFS Tasheel may issue legal notice by e-mail or to the address provided during the online registration process.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These User Terms & Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within UAE between its residents, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. The user agrees that any claim or dispute he/she may have against VFS Tasheel including but not limited to those that may arise from the use of this Website or services provided by VFS Tasheel must be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Dubai to the exclusion of all other courts.
VFS Tasheel is located at [.]. If the user resides outside Dubai and accesses the website, the services are offered by VFS Tasheel subject to the user's acceptance of the jurisdictional terms and conditions. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section.
- VFS Tasheel's failure to act with respect to a breach by a user or users or others does not waive its rights to act with respect to any breach, subsequent or similar breaches. VFS Tasheel reserves the right to take action as it may decide, or advised and or as directed by its clients.
- VFS Tasheel may assign this Agreement in its sole discretion.
- VFS Tasheel may at any time amend this Agreement/part thereof by posting the amended terms and conditions on the website. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective as at the time of accessing the website and using the services.
- This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the user with VFS Tasheel with respect to the subject matter hereof.